This guide outlines how to setup an NEC screen with an OPS player.
1. Remove the cover over the OPS slot and the handle above the slot (this is to enable you to get the OPS player into the slot)
3. For the screen with the OPS player - plug the RS232 (null-modem) cable from the player into the display the player is in. Plug the DisplayPort cable into the DisplayPort Out port and the ethernet cable into the LAN 1 port.
4. For the screen without the OPS player - plug the DisplayPort cable from the other screen into the DisplayPort In port and the ethernet cable from the other screen into the LAN 2 port.
5. Turn on the TVs and set LAN Power to Off and Power Save to Disable
6. Open the menu for the TV with the OPS player and navigate to ADVANCED (PRO 1). Open Option Settings and ensure Option power is set to ON. Change the input on this TV to OPTION and the input on the TV without the OPS player to DisplayPort
7. For both screens, open the menu and navigate to MULTI-DISP. Select ID CONTROL set the screen with the OPS player to ID 1 and the other screen to ID 2.
8. For both screens, select Tile Matrix under the MULTI-DISP menu.
8. On the top screen set H Monitors to 2 and leave POSITION as 1 and set TILE MATRIX ENABLE to YES - the screens need to be configured in a landscape orientation, sitting side by side as the player (not the screens) handles rotating the image.
9. On the bottom screen set H Monitors to 2 and POSITION to 2 and set TILE MATRIX ENABLE to YES - the screens need to be configured in a landscape orientation, sitting side by side as the player (not the screens) handles rotating the image.
10. Call Aeris Solutions on 613 9544 6902 to confirm internet connectivity and to perform final setup steps (the image will not display correctly until this has been completed).